Teledyne ISCO Training Videos
How - to" Videos series"
איך לשמור על הדוגמא באוופורטור
Keep Silica Out of your Bump Trap: Solid Sample Loading Made Easier!
Solid sample loading is a great way to perform more efficient and consistent flash chromatography. With solid loading you can eliminate the effects of injection volume and solvent on your Flash chromatography. Teledyne ISCO Flash chromatography solid sample load cartridges are designed to take advantage of this technique, as outlined in several application notes on the subject, and in our how-to video series . Solid sample loading however does require the extra step of either adsorbing your compound to the silica before loading the cartridge, or applying it to a prepacked solid-load cartridge and allowing it to dry to evaporate the solvent.
לפוסט המלא באתר של Teleyne ISCO לחץ כאן
1. Teledyne ISCO Flash Chromatography Application Notes:
- AN15 – Dry Samples Improve Resolution in Normal Phase Flash chromatography
- AN29 – Overview of Silica Column Sample Loading Techniques in Flash Chromatography
- AN82 – Comparison of Solid Load Cartridges and Reservoir-style Columns
- AN89 – CombiFlash® Gradient Methods – in Flash Chromatography
2. Teledyne ISCO How To Video: Dry Load Your Sample
3. Teledyne ISCO Part Number 605237052, Frits for 5 Gram RediSep Cartridge
4. Teledyne ISCO Part Number 693873235, Empty Disposable Sample Load Cartridge
5. Rotary Evaporator – Keep Dry-Load Samples in Place