:Teledyne ISCO Webinar Series
Preparative Chromatography-Method Development
There are numerous ways to conduct preparative chromatography on a target compound, and some methods are more effective than others.
Learn from the Specialists:
In this webinar, Josh Lovell, Application Specialist, outlines the most important factors to consider in developing preparative LC methods.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- Primary goal and purpose of preparative chromatography.
- Reviewing characteristics of the target compound for separation.
- Column choice and solvent selection aimed at the target compound preparative separation.
- Best practices for preparative method development
- Troubleshooting techniques and when to use them.
- From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will be better able to identify the most efficient sequence of actions for developing preparative chromatography techniques, and how to quickly solve the most common method development problems in preparative chromatography.